|Caitlin is a DONA International trained doula offering birth and postpartum doula support as well as childbirth education classes to women and families throughout the Colorado Springs area.
My intention as a birth doula is to support and guide you in your personal journey. I help you make your own intuitive decisions and experience birth from a place of self-knowing and awareness. I want
you to experience the organic power of your own body, mind, and spirit.
• I recognize birth as a transformative experience for the mother and family.
• I assist the woman and her partner in preparing for and carrying out their plans for the birth.
• I remain with the laboring woman throughout the birth and immediately postpartum.
• I provide emotional support, physical comfort measures, and non-judgmental assistance in
ggathering information and making informed choices.
• I help facilitate communication between the laboring woman, her partner and care providers.
• I support early breastfeeding as the family desires.
Birth Support Specialties:
• Birth center, hospital, and home births
• Water birthing
• Natural pain coping techniques
• Labor positioning
• Comfort massage
• Optimal fetal positioning
• Guided deep relaxation
• Partner support & guidance
• Non-judgmental advocacy
Postpartum Support Specialties:
• Breastfeeding education
• Postpartum doula support
Additional Services Offered:
• Childbirth education classes
• Sibling doula services